Welcome to YSTU!
Yaroslavl is one of the most ancient cities of Russia. It was founded in 1010. The city is famous for many museums, theaters, exhibition centers, parks, green zones and the Volga river.
The University provides almost 5,000 students with higher education. The students are enrolled in 80 profiles (Chemistry, Engineering, Architecture and Design, Mechanical Engineering, Economics and other). Four branches of training of YSTU are included in the TOP-20 in Russia. The University offers a high quality of education, interesting social life, modern campus, not very expensive accomodation!
All applicants who provide all required documents are to be enrolled in a preparation program! Study in Russia is the best choice!
Natural sciences study program
The training period is 10 months.
What will I receive when I graduate?
How much does it cost?
What are the living conditions?
How can I enroll?
All applicants who provide all required documents are to be enrolled in a preparation program.
Visa nationals should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an invitation for entry into the Russian Federation at least 2 months before the planned date of entry:
1. A copy of the national passport (all pages containing entries);
2. A copy of a notarized Russian translation of the national passport;
3. A copy of a certificate or a diploma of education (and qualification) from a foreign state;
4. A copy of a notarized Russian translation of the certificate or the diploma of education (and qualification) from the foreign state;
5. Place of birth and place of actual residence.
More details on education for international students can be found in this section.
+7 (4852) 44-66-05